X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Collector`s Item`s

Did you also had sometime`s the urge to have a souvinier from a ladyboy that you was dying to be with to tapped her ass and afther all this lost and found trace you finaly found her and had a mind blowing time with her and when the time come to departure you just dont want her to go.
    If that`s the case then welcome to the Collectors Item Club i was wondering what do you collect from your Ladyboy`s.

I only collect Picture`s of ladyboy`s but i know friends that collect all sort of things , what`s your pic ??

If you dont see your collection item in the poll above , feel free to post below what do you collect.

Cheers , Stealth
    I Collect Pictures
    0%
    I Collect There Strings
    0%
    I Just Fuck Them , Best Collection There Is The Memory
    0%
    I Collect There Bathing Suite
    0%
    I Collect There Shoe`s
    0%
    I Collect There Stokings
    0%
    I Collect There Perfumes
    0%
    I Collect There Dress Or Outfit
    0%
    I Collect There Earings
    0%
    I Collect There Pubic Hair Or Above Hair
    0%
    I Collect There Gumm
    0%
    *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

I thought it was only Serial Killers who collected items from their victims (conquests) or the Socially Inadequate who collected soiled panties and similar trophies.

But you have given me an idea for a novel about a Serial Killer who goes with Ladyboys, and in a post-coital moment of tenderness cuts of their penis, which he takes to a taxidermist to have mounted and stuffed.

Or maybe the scenario would work better if the Serial Killer sought out a Taxidermist whom he mounts and stuffs and then cuts of the taxidermist's penis which he freezes and takes to a post-op ladyboy and stitches the taxidermist's penis onto the post-op LB.

I think the freezing cold and total boredom is really getting to me - thank goodness there are only thirty-seven more nights until I am in the warmth and comfort of Thailand.
    Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to the real world my friend , i use to think also that people that think and act like this does not exsist but lately i see that this happends more often then we think and these people do realy exsist.

I travel a lot and last year before christmas i was in russia with a few college`s of mine and this other friend i know is crazy abouth russian girls we where there for a week and in between work shops and seminars we went out at night and had a good time with different russian girls the next day in the office this guy let us see through his mobile phone pictures of girls that he has date that night.
      When we where in the airplane flying back home we where talking and this guy said to me well i have a weakness for girls earings
      I ask him how do he means he said to me i get so horney when i see girls with nice sexy earings and when i finish having sex with them i ask them if i can have it and most girls give it to him.

On a birthday of a friend of mine we went to his new house to celebrate his birthday and we had a very nice time with different girls that also came that where invited by my friend.
      There was a girl from korea that this guy like also very much the whole night they where dancing and fooling around and around midnight he was gone so was she
      afther 2 hours he appear first to the party and then she came i knew that they went away to screw so afther the party i stay at my friend house to sleep because my home was not behind the corner but i had a long way to go to get home.
      In the morning the 2 of us where eating brakefast and we where talking abouth the party and who was there and who was not and i ask him joking and you fuck this girl last night you wanted to do this for a long time and was she any good he said yes she was as horney and good in bed as i expected and i am glad i could have keep her panty as a reminder of this nice moment we had togther last night
      I ask him joking was she then so special he said to me not realy but i keep a panty of all of them , i could not believe my ears when i hear that he say to me come i will show you
      Then we went upstairs to a separate room where he had his studio ( He was also a Dj ) this guy had litterly hunderds of strings and girls panty`s with there picture hanging all over the place i could not belive my eye`s and he said to me my brother has a crush on shoes i told him how do you mean he said to me that his brother like SM and paricpate in different SM party`s and he collects his Sex Slave`s shoes and on his computer he show me the brother living room with also hunderds of different sort of high heal shoes

So my friend maybe for you this collecting hobby can seems strange for other its as normaal as just getting a trophy you can call it crazyniss or you can call it sick but there are al lot of people out there that do collect girls items so that`s why this topic

Greetz , stealth
      *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

I have Anna Meenas and panties
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I like to collect their fake eyelashes that they leave on my pillow
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I've had a couple of ladyboys who I spent extended time with, give me small teddy bears from their collections as a rememberance. Other than that, just some nice G rated pics are usually all I get.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

i collect the mini bar bill

Comment

hahaha great!
                robbo

Comment

I like it when they fuck off, then I can get some peace and quiet for the remains of the day before finding fresh meat.

The memory is good enough for me

Comment

I collect photos otherwise I would forget the less memorable fucks.

Comment

(pentire @ May 24 2009,21:38) I like it when they fuck off, then I can get some peace and quiet for the remains of the day before finding fresh meat.

The memory is good enough for me  
                      Great minds think alike my friend,could not agree with you more  
                      Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

Why dont you collect something useful-like the used condoms??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

(pentire @ May 24 2009,21:38) I like it when they fuck off, then I can get some peace and quiet for the remains of the day...The memory is good enough for me  
                          Same for me...All that remains is the memory, a few long black hairs on the bathroom floor and a used toothbrush...The latter easily swept and thrown away...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Perhaps someone has a record of all the different sexually transmitted diseases they have succumbed to over the years.

I bet a few guys here have a full house....

Comment

When I served in Vietnam during the war one of the guys I knew collected panties of all the Vietnamese girls he banged. Unfortunately, he was killed one day when the chopper he was in crashed into the side of a mountain in fog. His panty collection went to one of his good friends. I wonder if he still has them. Hmmmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                              X